Wednesday 9 April 2008

Comments & Rejections! WhoHoo's & BooHoo's!

Things I’ve got to remember, Like check my comments!

Ok, so you know I’m new to blogging but I did a very dumb thing. I forgot to check my comments. Don’t ask, I don’t know, but I did.
Wow, I even had comments, lots of comments, nice ones, too! So, I owe an apology to those of you who have left comments. Sorry! Thanks to those who have linked to my blog. You have now been added to my links, too. Thank You!
I will try to do better in the future and check my comments on a daily or at least every couple of days .

Rejections? I just received another one. A nice one, they usually are. This one is from Flashlight Press. Same old thing, they like my ms but it is not right for them at this time. They have a similar book previously published. Yes, well, I sometimes think the truth is s-t-r-e-t-c-h a bit. Just because one book of theirs has a character who happens to be an older person doesn’t mean my ms is the same. If so, they’d be in trouble, how many books are out there using kids as characters? It’s the same difference! Well, I think so anyway. How about you? Has this happened to anyone else?

No comments: